Friday, December 09, 2022

Saloon Window etched edges and toilet 'glass'

 I have been experimenting with what I could print with the Ghost white toner in my laser printer for the last couple of years. I have been trying to get a transfer for the inside of saloon windows to simulate the frosting/etching of such asa shown in this photo..


I don't know why it took so long to think about printing on laser transparency film I used to use years ago for overhead projectors. I found some and tried printing some designs from 2018.



Very difficult to photograph! These are 7mm versions as I have a dia 21 on the go at the moment.
I shall do further experiments and print some for particular carriages and then make them available via E.B.Models.  Later on in 2023. Hopefully show the completed saloon first.
Cheers, Ian



No comments: